Join in the fun and creativity with annual membership which enables you to enter competitions, exhibitions and attend regular meetings, workshops and demonstrations and much more.
For new members, the annual fee is £35 (includes £5 admin fee).
For renewing membership, it is £30.
If you are joining after 1 July, the membership is half price for the remainder of the year, at £17.50.
Payable by BACS / faster payment through your online banking/app; cheques accepted if preferred.
If you are interested in joining us then please complete the form below or contact our Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Group.
In the meantime, why not follow us on Facebook and Instagram, see links at top of page.
Our members sell their art cards and folio work at our exhibitions, as well as large framed pieces
We have a thriving art group thanks to our many Volunteers.
If you have any skills you feel would be useful please don’t hesitate to make yourself known to a Committee Member or any of the Team Members.
Helping out is a great way to get to know other members of the art group, it’s rewarding and essential for the successful running of our club.
To comply with data protection requirements, we need to inform you that these details are stored on a secure (password protected) database, managed by the Membership Secretary. This is for internal use only, and your details will not be circulated outside the Exmouth Art Group Executive Committee or shared with a third party. We will send you only information which we consider of genuine interest to you. If you choose to withdraw your membership, your details will be removed from our records.
WAYS TO PAY
£35 - new memberships between 1 January - 30 June
£17.50 - new memberships between 1 July - 31 December
Bank Transfer (preferred if possible please):
Exmouth Art Group. acc. no. 12052183
Sort code 52-10-26
Reference : Your initials & NMEM
Card Payment (in person): A card reader is available during the exhibitions, and on Thursdays at art group meetings
Cheque: Payable to ‘Exmouth Art Group’, and handed to an EAG Committee member
What your membership offers
Most meetings are at the Sea Cadets Hall, Camperdown Terrace EX8 1EJ. We have a summer and winter schedule. Please see our monthly online Newsletter for details and dates of our current activities.
A Summary of our Present Activities:
• Monthly Competitions: on the first Tuesday afternoon or evening of the month. Plus additional competitions online every 2-3 months
• Free monthly demonstrations from artists, on the third Tuesday afternoon or evening of the month (evenings during British Summer Time)
• Thursday morning and afternoon sociable painting sessions at the hall @ £3
• A devoted private You Tube channel with videos from our demonstrations
• A regularly updated Facebook page
• Occasional ‘en plein air’ groups in the summer
• Occasional workshops with the professional artist with extra variable cost, usually about £40
• Our main Autumn exhibition at the Ocean
• Opportunity to exhibit work in local community venues
Plus new friendships, mutual support and lots of fun!